A well-painted house or bedroom definitely cuts a pretty picture and brings lots of accolades to the owner, but the effort involved in this cumbersome process makes almost everyone detest the task. The advent of paint sprayers has made this task way easier and propelled many individuals to fulfill their creative instincts.
Adding to the portability, safety and efficiency criteria, the cordless paint sprayers have taken the market by storm and have found a place in every professional and novices tool collection.
These machines are so easy to use and provide such a satisfying and clog-free painting job that buying them can be the best decision one can make.
Choosing the right gadget is also very crucial. As these are battery-powered paint sprayers, for better functionality choosing one with a good battery life can help one in getting a job done faster without the hassle of frequent stops. Top brands are competing vehemently to garner buyer attention in this space, making it very important for the buyer to be well informed about the issues which one can face while working with a cordless paint sprayer. Choosing something which suits the needs, can match the work quantum and type is essential if one wants a good job to be done with minimum hassle and at the most economical prices.
2020 Top Rated Best Cordless Paint Sprayers
The review below has been holistically crafted after gauging in detail into the various available options of cordless paint sprayers in the market. The features of each product have been deciphered in detail and this is followed by a detailed discussion ending in a quick review of each model’s pros and cons.
To make the buying decision more precise and routed in the right direction a buyer’s guide is included to help buyers know what they should be looking out for while buying the said product.
In the end, the editors pick and best budget pick will conclude the entire article on a definite note, giving the users the idea as to what the experts would go for and why? making the final buying decision most appropriate and economical for the readers.
let’s go threw with the top-selling paint sprayer one by one:
#1. RYOBI P630 ONE+18V (Winner)
Ryobi has come up with a revolution in the field of Cordless paint sprayers. With weight as low as 6.45 pounds, one+ is great on handling convenience. Powered by the Lithium-Ion battery this 3.5x12x10 inch unit works at par with any professional device. Exerting a pressure of 5.5 Gallons the work productivity is high with this unit and the time taken for work completion gets really low
An interesting feature that sets Ryobi apart from its counterparts is the in-built LED lighting which illuminates the work area even when it gets dark. Another striking and useful inbuilt system that this device has is the shutdown feature. This helps in averting dry firing. In all a complete amalgamation of security, quality and power this tool exerts just the right spray pressure on a variety of surfaces to give an alluring finish
- Dimensions stand at 3.5x12x10 inches
- Total weight of the product is around 6.45 pounds
- Battery operated, 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Equipped with three spray patterns
- No cord attachment-high portability
- Includes sprayers, carry bag and an instruction manual
- Work efficiency of 5.5 GPH
- The convenience of carrying and using at varying angles.
- Availability of patters to get maximum coverage on variable surfaces
- Does not require paint dilution
- Gives a professional finish
- Covers 5.5 gallons per hour
- Is very light in weight and thus is highly portable
- The flexibility of the tube allows multi-angle to use
- Quick-lock paint container ensures no spill
- Battery and charger not included with the product
#2. Graco Ultra Cordless Airless 17M363 Handheld Paint Sprayer (Powerful Finess Sprayer)
Gone are the days of the cumbersome painting process and the use of bulky machinery to get the expertise of a professional painter. This Graco cordless paint sprayer is powered by lithium-Ion batteries which allows it to spay one Gallon of paint with a single spray. A special feature which comes really handy is the LED indicator which shows how much battery life is left. It is equipped with modular painting tips, which allows one to undertake different spray patterns with ease and expertise.
Cleaning of other parts is equally easy as it is possible to undertake a quick disassembly of parts and to re-assemble them after they have been cleaned. With a pressure of 500-200psi, it can undertake any task with jet speed.
Another feature worth mention in this unit is its smart control pressure balance. This feature allows an individual to move the sprayer at different speeds and thus averts rough finishes. Whether it be un-clogging the tips or replacing the pumps everything is so fast in this wonder of technology that it can be undoubtedly called a high powered machine.
- Is powered by DeWalt 20V lithium-Ion Battery
- Comes with RAC X FFLP 514 AND RACX FFLP 210 Tips
- Can support the pressure of 500 to 2000 PSI
- Has an inbuilt LED light indicator to show power usage
- TRIAX Triple Piston Pump for more durability
- Allows complete disassembly of parts for cleaning
- The ProConnect Pump Replacement System for easy pump replacement
- Provides an unmatched professional finish
- Cleaning up is a cakewalk
- Batteries are high on power and have a long life
- It is possible to adjust the motor speed manually
- Built of durable materials like stainless-steel and carbide
- Can be used by both professionals and novice with equal ease
- Enables one to get a longer spray time and an even coat with every spray
- Has a modular design that is user-friendly?
- The small reservoir capacity of 32oz makes it more apt for smaller projects
#3. HomeRight Power Flo Pro 2800 (Best Performance And Manoeuvring)
This sprayer has been a very impressive entrant in the cordless paint sprayer segment and is still unmatched in its proficiency and professional quality painting job. The fact that it is 25ft long and comes with a non-kink hose increases its flexibility to reach those high ceilings or other unreachable areas with ease.
The power of the HP motor allows it to exert a pressure of 2800psi which enables undisrupted paint flow for a long time. The assembly of the gun is very simple and this takes off a lot of hassle which is generally associated with a paint sprayer. A perfect solution to get a professional coat and finish with almost all materials like latex, oil paints and sealants without the need to thin them. This sprayer exhibits durability and portability to the core.
- This sprayer exhibits 12.5x 16×19.5 inches’ dimension
- The weight is around 23.4 pounds
- It can spray just anything from sealers, oil paints to latex
- Exerts a pressure of 2800 psi to give excellent proficiency
- A ½ HP motor propels it
- It is 25-foot-long and comes with a long hose, increasing its reach
- Is best for large painting jobs- as has 1 or 5-gallon can
- Cleaning takes minimal time and energy
- The pressure controls bring about alluring results
- The body is durable and thus is a great value for money
- Works well on uneven surfaces too
- 2800psi pressure makes for quick completion of tasks
- Not a cumbersome machine to use
- It has shown higher consumption of paints
- 🥇 Best Electric Chainsaw Sharpener review To Buy | 2020
- 🥇Dewalt DW735X vs DW735 vs DW734 Planer: Choose The Best Planer
- What Is PVA Glue | Types | How To Use | Where Can I Buy best PVA Glue?
#4. Graco 16N657 TrueCoat Pro II 20v Cordless Paint Sprayer (Highly Functional Unit)
Graco paint sprayer is a big thing in a small package. The 12.1-pound sprayer which can spray a gallon of paint for each charge is proficient enough to complete any painting job to perfection. Its Tilt design enables it to spray upwards, downwards and almost in all directions with ease and thus increases productivity and leads to faster work completion. Also, some Graco models are very popular like Graco magnum X5 and Graco magnum X7, what major features stand this out of the box from others, just check this out Graco X5 vs X7 head to head comparison.
20V Lithium-Ion batteries are extremely powerful and give this unit the ability to give to its users a professional paint job. Adjustable pressure control helps in controlling the quantum of flow and thus averts paint wastage.
With the capacity to spray all kinds of coatings from acrylics, stains to heavy latex, this sprayer is versatile in use and very handy. The ideal dimensions of 5.2×13.8×10.2 inches make this unit very portable and extremely easy to use.
- Comes in the size- 5.2x 13.8×10.2 inches
- Its 20 V Lithium-Ion batteries have a 2.4 hours’ life
- Incorporates a Tilt and Spray Suction Tube
- Sprays out a Gallon of paint per charge
- Provides multi-direction spraying
- Equipped with a pro-control pressure control system
- Has a piston pump design?
- Good material quality
- High on durability and ease of use
- Gives professional finish
- Small dimensions make for high portability
- Can cover all nooks and corners and target areas
- Is equipped with a suction tube for flexible movement
- An effective pressure control system
- Palm-sized product
- Comes with limited warranty
#5. Fuji 2203G Semi-PRO 2 (Feature-Packed Unit)
Certain brands bring with them a great deal of confidence with respect to quality, power, and performance- Fuji is one of them. The Fuji Semi-Pro 2 exudes immense power with its 1400-watt motor which is a synonym with strength and power. The 400 cc gravity cup ensures that any task can be complete without a halt.
The most amazing feature about this 25.2-pound unit is the fact that its spray gun is equipped with a special no-bleed technology which gives a great quality professional finish. The fan control case also comes with a knob to adjust the pressure in accordance with the surface and the material used for painting.
The overall experience of painting jobs accentuates due to the easy cleaning of the device and the presence of multiple airs capsizes, which help all the different fluids to pass through without requirement for thinning.
- Features an 1400-watt motor(2-stage)
- Dimensions are 16x 9.5×12.5 inches
- Weight approximately 25.2 pounds
- Comes with a 400cc Gravity Cup
- Includes a spray gun with no -bleed feature and professional quality
- Installed with a 1.3mm Air Cap set
- A perfect amalgamation of great looks and supreme performance
- Steel fluid passage
- Pattern control possible
- Proficiency at its best
- Works amazingly on uneven surfaces too
- Highly durable and conveniently portable
- Easy to use and maintain
- Simple cleaning hacks
- High battery power
- Variable capsizes to allow a variety of fluid use
- Great coverage and flexibility
- At times thinning of thicker fluids is required for efficient spray
Buying Guide And Checklist
Why A Cordless Paint Sprayer Is A Good Choice?
The traditional rollers and paint brushes seem and feel quite artistic but they have a not so attractive side attached to them. The cumbersome and messy painting tasks have gotten easier and more accurate with the help of paint sprayers and undoubtedly moving a notch higher on the comfort quotient are the cordless paint sprayers.
- These sprayers are a great investment to make for almost everyone, even if you are a professional painter or if you are just a novice trying your hands at some DIY.
- The fact that they are highly portable owing to their size and dimension makes them perfect choice for small tasks and at times even for larger projects.
- Since the sprayers come with a spray gun with an attached container for paint, it is seldom that the paint will spill on other surfaces making it easier for you to clean up after the paint job.
- The sprayers use compressed air to paint surfaces and this provides a smoother and finer look in lesser time and with lesser effort as compared to the other options.
- Sprayers that are electrically charged can be risky as someone might trip over the chord while working. This problem is averted with the cordless version and thus amounts to work sans risk.
- Since these units are very lightweight they do not amount to much fatigue and thus lead to increased work hours and ultimately improved performance.
Attachments Which Come Handy
A cordless Paint Sprayer is not complete in itself. A number of attachments and accessories are needed for increased efficiency and productivity. One should check the devices for the following attachments before making the final buying decision
- Storage bags – It may sound very basic but a storage bag ensures easy portability of the machine and ensures that your unit stays in a spic and span condition.
- Tips – An important attachment of a sprayer is the tip. A number of tips are made available to do justice to varying surfaces in the most prolific form. So make sure the unit you chose has tips of various types.
- Batteries – At times the unit might not be equipped with batteries and the first thing you need to do is to rush to buy them. It is more convenient to buy a sprayer which has batteries included
- Filter – A paint job is sure to clog the tips and it is here the filters will come handy and save you from wastage of time. Filters remove debris and accentuate the life of the sprayer.
- Filler cups – Disposable paint cups that can fit in the paint containers are highly desirable, as they reduce the need for extensive cleaning and saves a lot of effort.
Making A Wise Buying Decision
The market is flooded with options in the segment of cordless paint sprayers making the buyers really confused as to which one is going to give them the maximum value for money. It is supremely important to not get carried away by flashy claims and check in detail all the features, before jumping in and making the buying decision.
It is also crucial to ascertain your own usage and the expertise in painting job before selecting a particular variety of cordless Paint Sprayer. Still, there are certain common factors that should be looked into before picking up a sprayer and making your painting dream a reality.
1. BATTERY LIFE
No one wants to be starting a painting job with all enthusiasm and then getting stuck within minutes of starting. In battery-powered paint sprayers, the major factor is battery life, thus it is very important if you want to make good use of your sprayer. Certain sprayers take numerous hours to be charged and last less than half the time invested in charging, they can be a sheer waste of time and money. So check on the battery quality and its power before you pick up a sprayer.
A cordless spray gun will be handheld while one is undertaking the painting task. The weight thus becomes a crucial consideration. A heavy machine can cause fatigue and stress out nerves, causing grave consequences in the future.
A sprayer will be used to lacquer surfaces, to oil paint the fences and much more. So a sprayer that has the ability to spray all of these apart from the regular paints should be preferred. It should not be restricted to certain thick or thin varieties, only then it will give you maximum value.
4. CONTAINER SIZE
The size of the paint container also holds an important place as far as the buying consideration is concerned. A decent container ensures that one does not have to deviate from his painting task every now and then to refill the container.
While painting one might be confronted with areas that are difficult to reach, it is here that the flexibility of the unit plays an essential role. Sprayers that have a hose attachment can reach all nooks and crannies easily and can give better coverage. Some of the sprayers have been equipped with a tilt and angle spray techniques to reach all hidden corners.
Painting is a messy job and needs a lot of cleaning both of the surroundings and the machinery. A sprayer that can be dismantled or has a disposable paint bag is easier to clean and helps in saving a lot of time. Thus lookout for a unit that can be easily unclogged and cleaned. Those units which require a lengthy cleaning process are never used and find a place in the attic.
Ultimately for any painting job to be good it should look good. A smooth, shimmering and even paint on a surface can make anyone feel proud of his job. Choosing a sprayer that has pressure adjustments to suit different fluid varieties can help in creating a masterpiece.
All of these considerations can come really handy when one makes the final decision among the many products which display varying features. Choosing the one which fits your needs and requirements is the best way to go about it.
Big or small any painting job is undertaken with the help of a cordless paint sprayer that can help in giving a professional finish which is going to make one feel proud of his/her artistic abilities. The cordless sprayer has not only made the painting task simpler but also increase economies and create a fuss-free environment. Choosing and selecting the best paint sprayer based on the knowledge garnered through this review article can certainly make one achieve great value for money and lead to a purchase that will be cherished and used for years together. So buy after careful and detailed market survey and after looking into individual pros and cons for each product, for best results.
After looking into all the features and product descriptions of the various cordless paint sprayers in the market the one which stood out from the rest is the RYOBI P60 ONE+ 18V. The unfailing professional appeal and work efficiency of this unit is hard to miss
- The look of this product is very compact and it comes with a storage bag
- Its simplistic designing makes it more usable for small as well and large projects
- It is very easy to handle and maintain
- The capacity of 5.5 gallons per hour is great for any sprayer of this price range
- The weight of 7.1 pounds and the 18x10x10 inches dimensions create unmatched portability
- The finesse of and smoothness of painting job is alluring
- Since varying pressure can be applied, it helps in getting the desired amount of paint out at the right time
- Flexible tube design and easy handling make it a perfect partner in any painting endeavor
Deeper Divulgence Into Its Advantages
- This sprayer has been christened as the first machine which revolutionized the spray painting space with the cordless technology. Making the painters enjoy the convenience of portability and proficiency in the most holistic manner.
- The Ryobi paint sprayer is a dream come true for those who always wished to undertake a painting job in their house but were wary of the cumbersome machine handling.
- This unit is very lightweight and thus allows long hours of work without any exertion or inconvenience.
- The user-friendly incorporation of a quick lock which opens and closes the outlet of the paint container easily is very handy and avoids spills when one is working with a container full of paint.
- Undertaking maximum coverage is now easy as this sprayer comes equipped with three spray patterns- namely round, vertical and horizontal. These variable options allow for a controlled painting job on almost all surfaces.
- The tube of the sprayer is also highly flexible and ergonomically designed and this allows the professionals and even the novice painters to work in different angles with ease, giving a flawless finish.
- This unit requires no paint dilution and thus makes for a clamor free job.
A complete package with good battery life, the flexibility of use and very simplistic designing this cordless paint sprayer is a great value for money, as it gives out amazingly professional results and can help you in beautifying your home par perfection.
A BIG THUMPS UP TO THIS PRODUCT WHICH STANDS OUT FROM THE CROWD WITH SUPERIORITY IN LOOKS, PERFORMANCE AND FEATURES.
Best Budget Pick
Whenever a buying decision for any product is made the first consideration is always the budget. It is certainly a happy feeling if one can get a good quality product with all essential features at a good price. The above review throws light on all the aspects of the cordless paint sprayers making us draw the conclusion that HomeRight Power Flo Pro 2800 is the best budget pick amongst all.
For a value of 197$ one gets a hands on, sturdy, durable, good quality and proficient machine. A lot in one package isn’t it? Amidst the other variants in the cordless section this unit provides almost all features but without burning a hole in the pocket.
- With 23.4 pounds of weight and dimensions of 12.5x 16×19.5 inches’ it is quite a portable variety
- It has a ½ HP motor which is so powerful that it delivers a pressure of 2800 psi while spraying
- The 25-foot-long hose attachment ensures that one can reach almost anywhere, making this machine portable in the true sense.
- The control knob helps in guiding and directing the sprayer to spray the most adequate quantities of paint, leading to great finish
- Once bought this sprayer can fulfil all project needs with a professional touch
- The 1 or 5-gallon paint container makes sure that one never runs out of paint mid-way
- This unit does not require paint thinning, saving one from the extra work hassle
- The reversible tip of the spray gun ensures quick de clogging and thus does not hamper the performance and productivity of the task
- Cleaning the tool is very simple. One just has to put spray some cleaning solvent through the gun and everything stands sparkling clean, again in mint condition to take up a new task
- This sprayer is made of heavy duty material and this feature helps in giving it a longer life. It can spray all materials with equal expertise
- From furniture’s, walls, ceilings to fences everything comes under the preview of this sprayer
For its durability, efficiency, power, strength and durability this unit is really a steal at the price of 197$ and is a highly recommended buy if you are out there with a tight budget and still want to buy a cordless paint sprayer which will give you a dream job.