I’m not going to beat around the bush and waste your time if you are looking for high quality but affordable 100ah deep cycle battery than this article is exactly what you are looking for.
There are hundreds if not thousands of different 12v batteries to choose from available on the market right now and choosing the right one can be a challenge.
I’ve tried 4 different 12v 100ah batteries made by different companies and all were garbage that is why you need to be very careful when shopping for a 12v 100ah battery.
So Which 100ah Deep Cycle Battery Do I Recommend?
Well, the only battery that I highly recommend is the Mighty Max Battery for Solar Wind DEEP Cycle.
Why do I recommend this battery?
The simple answer to that is, I have been using it for almost 2 months now and it works like magic, it does almost everything that I needed that is why I highly recommend it.
It is great for daily use?
Yes, it cheap but it freaking works… I have been using it daily for about two months and it has never given me any issues.
CLICK HERE TO RED CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using it daily.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people are also highly recommending it which means it really does the job even though it quite cheap.
How long can it really last?
Well, that depends…
Some people use it to power their RV’s, some people use it when going for long camping trips and some use it just to power their refrigerators when there is an electricity shortage such as load shedding so it really depends on what you are using it for.
Can you mix this battery with a non-deep cycle battery?
No, don’t… batteries do not mix.
I wouldn’t mix this battery with a non-deep cycle. It will be a disaster because it is recommended to only pair batteries with the same chemistry.
Caution: Please do not ever use the 100AH battery in the place of a 113AH battery because you are going to be very disappointed…
Don’t ever mix chemistries. If the original one is a lead-acid, please don’t replace it with a NiCad or Lithium battery because you are going to be very disappointed.
What Can You Use This Battery For?
- You can use it on an RV
- You can use it to power up your fridge during the load shedding or power outage
- My wife has also used it to run a 45 inch LG tv
- You can also buy it if you would like to learn more about solar
- It also powers LED light that needs a lot of power
- If you have a cabin that has no electricity than this battery is what you need
- I know someone who has used it to run his Air Conditioning and it worked pretty well
- If you are a traveling photographer than this battery is a great investment to keep your laptop, camera and photography gear on even when you are in places that have no electricity.
10 Things That I Really Like About This Battery
- If you buy it online, it comes with a 30-day refund policy
- It has a full 1-year warranty
- Its high quality but cheap at the same time
- It easy to charge
- It easy to use
- It affordable to people who don’t have a lot of money to spend on a deep cycle battery
- It charges very fast
- It best for people who love going for long camping trips such as myself
- It safe, it won’t damage any of your appliances
- How Do Torque Sticks Work: The do’s & Don’ts Guide
- 🥇Best Automotive Oscilloscope Review To buy 
- Winplus Car Jump Start Review | AC55929 | (Jan. 2020)
Things That I Didn’t Like About It
- There is no mention of what size of the tapped hole the terminals are. The seller didn’t include any basic information on the description.
- Another thing that I didn’t like is that it’s very heavy but maybe that what makes it perform extremely well.
There is no such thing as a perfect deep cycle battery, this battery is also not perfect but it affordable and it worked way better than I expected.
What kind of hardware do you need to connect to the post of the 12V 100AH Battery?
You are definitely going to need an adjustable wrench, but this battery comes with the required bolts, washers and nuts.
I bought mine from amazon and mine came with bolts, nuts, and washers as well.
Can this battery work well when using it on an RV?
Yes definitely, I’m also using it on my RV and it great.
Please note: I have been using it on my RV for quite some time now and it awesome, it has never given me any issues… it a Sealed Lead Acid battery which means it good when using it on an RV.
Can you use it on a trolling motor?
Yes, it a deep-cycle battery. So it should be okay.
What about the noise? Does this battery make a lot of noise?
If you like your quietness than this battery is exactly what you need simply because I’ve never heard any noise from mine since the day I started using it and I’ve been using it daily for almost 2 months.
Is it okay to leave this battery hooked to a solar system for extended periods?
The controller should shut down automatically when the battery is fully charged so there is really nothing to worry about.
Also, you can see this video for a better understanding of the charging process.
What is the Depth of discharge?
Well, I’ve heard that you should never go deeper than 60% because that will decrease the life span of your battery.
If you want your battery to last you for a few years to come then don’t go deeper than the recommended 60%.
How long can this last?
To be honest, I’m not sure because I just bought it two months ago, but the battery is well made even though I haven’t used it long enough to speak on its longevity.
It is really worth the money?
I personally believe so even though I’ve only have been using it for only two months.
I’ve recommended this battery to about two of my best friends and they both told me that they loved it… if it works for me and both my friends than it should also work for you too.
How much does it cost?
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CURRENT PRICE
You really don’t have to worry about the price though. It cheap but high quality at the same time.
Does it really do the job?
Yes, it has enough power to run my RV daily.
Where to buy?
CLICK HERE TO BUY IT so you can save it because it’s a lot cheaper when getting it online.
I also bought it from amazon, it was nicely packed, undamaged and also was delivered on time.