If you are thinking that playing music through your Mic is impossible, then you may be wrong. With the advent of technology, almost anything has become possible. Only, you have to know the correct procedure for doing it. You may have searched for several blogs and articles all over the internet for a proper solution, but nothing may have come up effective for you. Here, with the help of this guide on how to play music through Mic will help you to get the best results. You can go to this complete guide which will help you to get the best tips ever.
Related Buy (Best Mic Stands for Blue Yeti)
Consider This Before Playing Music Through Mic
Before you think to play music through Mic, you must keep in mind a few things. And make sure that you follow these steps below to know more.
- Make sure that the Mic is not configured in the ‘receive only’ mode. This will allow you to listen to music through the Mic.
- The first thing that you need to consider is the technical aspect. No Mic is set by default to produce sound. So this may involve a typical mechanism.
- There may be a very limited number of steps that you can follow. It will also allow you to receive music from a limited number of Mic.
5 Methods To Play Music Through Mic
1. VoiceMeeter and Soundbar
Step 1. The first thing that you need to do is to download and then install the VoiceMeeter and Soundbar apps. You can find them online.
Step 2. The next thing that you need to do is to connect them with the Mobile or PC. Make sure that you can enable the input and the output.
Step 3. You can follow up with start and then go to the settings and System. Here you can find the option of the Sound Control Panel. Just click on enable.
Step 4. Now, you can follow it up to the Soundboard app. Open it up and then follow to the VoiceMeeter Input. Select the available output option.
Step 5. Once you are done, you need to configure the 1st Hardware input and then choose the option as Microphone. This will allow you to get the best audio settings that will work.
Step 6. The most important step that you need to do is follow up on the target program and the input device. Make sure that they are connected in each of the settings which will allow you to use the physical Mic.
Related Buy (Best Voice Amplifiers)
2. Using Virtual Audio Cable and Soundboard
The step of using Virtual Audio Cable and Soundboard is also another process that you can follow up to get the best results. However, the process of using the Virtual Audio Cable and Soundboard is very limited and can be accomplished by only a few microphones available for you. You can follow the steps below to get the details.
Step 1. For this, the first thing that you need to do is to get both the Virtual Audio Cable and Soundboard. Make sure that you have downloaded the VAC drivers and configured it.
Step 2. Go to the Control panel and follow it to the Sound menu available on your PC. Here, you can find the option of recording devices. Check for the Cable Output option present and then you can just enable it.
Step 3. Once you are done, you can now go to DC and SB. Follow it up to the settings page where you will be allowed to configure. Here, you can choose the main speakers. You can choose the output option as the Mic.
Step 4. Once you are done, you need to go to the Recording Tab. Here, you will have to open up the Sound settings in the device. Alter the changes as per your needs and then you can click on the option of ‘Listen to this device’. This will allow you to listen through the Mic.
3. Using Stereo Mix
If you are likely to use the Stereo Mix, it is probably the easiest option that you can have. In fact, the steps are very basic which will easily allow you to get connected with the Mic and play music. However, it is limited to very simple features. You can follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1. Connect the Mic properly with the PC and then you need to open up the Stereo Mix control panel. You can simply follow it up by going to the control settings of the sound.
Step 2. The default configuration will not allow you to see the connected Mic because it is hidden. Thus, you may have to right-click on this option and look for the disabled devices that are connected to the product.
Step 3. The next step that you need to do is to go to the option of the Stereo Mix. Now you can find the different options which are present. Simply click on the Enable Stereo Mix option.
Step 4. Once you are done with this, you can now go to the default option available. Click on the Set as default and this will turn the input and the output. This will also change the configuration settings in case of all.
Step 5. If you are doing this for the first time, you may have some problems with the connectivity and configuration settings. Here, you may have to troubleshoot the sounds to found out the problem with the Mic.
4. Using a Voice Changer
The process of using a Voice Changer is not so tough at all when you want to play the music through the Mic. It may not be the most difficult options available, but for this, you need to get the help of commercial software to get your job done. There are a few commercial software available in the market today including the MorphVox Pro and the Soundpad which you can use to get a proper response. This will help you to get proper updates to your devices. They got a demo which will help you to get the proper details.
Related Buy (Best Vizio Speaker Stands)
The steps for using the MorphVox Pro are not difficult at all and all that you need to do are to follow the few steps mentioned below:
- Connect your Mic with the MorphVox Pro application and they make sure that it is connected.
- Go to the audio Menu that is available and then look for the hidden connections.
- Select the Mic option which is available and then click on it to complete the connectivity.
- Now you need to change the configuration of the input and the output devices which are connected. You can directly select on the Mic in the output audio or even you can follow the instruction manual to change the configurations.
5. Playing In Discord
A lot of people do think that can be another option if you want to get the best out of your music listening options. It can indeed be one if you just know the right process for it. Playing music in discord can be done with having a Mic and without having one. For this, you may not have to purchase a formatted Mic as well. Only a few steps will do the job for you. Here are some of the steps that you can follow below.
- To set up the things, you need to take the help of a VB cable. Just get it connected with the PC and then you can download a proper driver for it.
- Once you are done, just install the driver and then you can open up the sounds controller in your PC. Look for the recording devices present and then click on the option of Show disabled devices to go for the next step.
- Here, you will find the list of all the devices that are present. Just look for the cable output option. If it is hidden, you need to right-click on the device and then enable it again.
- Go to the Discord account and here, you need to create another account. Run the primary Discord account in the Desktop App and then open a new account using the Web Browser.
- Now, simply configure the audio output of the secondary account with the option of Cable Input. This will let your Mic play music directly. Configure the voice settings accordingly and you will be ready to go.
If you want to play music through Mic it is not a difficult task in hand. Though the process is not complex, there are still different ways by which you can get it done. This guide on how to play music through Mic will always help you to get the best results that you are looking forward to getting.
You can drop down the comments below to let us know which step you liked the most and you can easily apply it while playing games over your mobiles, notepads, or any other devices. You can follow all the processes that you can always opt to choose. If none of the steps do work for you, there may be a problem with the Mic configuration. In such a case, you can choose a different Mic.