Are you a professional and looking for an upgrade to your requirements? Being a professional always means that you need to choose the latest tools available for you to help you with multiple tasks. However, at times the budget of purchasing a new product may not suit you. So why not try out the Lowes Tool Rental Program? If you wish to know how, here is a complete guide that you can follow to know all about the Lowes Tool Rental Program and how you can get it.
Under this program, you will get lots of important and costly tools in just a nominal amount of 20$ to 100$, although prices may vary as per the pricing of tools itself, and hours and days are also one of the most important factors of rent.
Tips To Get Lowes Tool Rental
There are some most common tools which are always in demand for regular DIY jobs it’s better to go with detailed research. Some of the most demanding tools of all time:
- Try to find your perfect match before renting. There are several tools already available over the Lowes Tool Rental Program. So be precise about the exact type of tool and with a measurement that you need.
- Know about the terms of rentals. Try to know more about the terms and conditions of the rental like the tenure, the cost, and the mode of payment for the rental.
- Safety is another concern. Make sure that you are using proper safety gear just before you wish to use the product. You can even visit the Lowes website to know all about the safety concerns and then get the results that you are looking forward to.
- Know about the rental prices from the manufacturer. The prices may differ according to the type of tools and the size. It may also change from time to time. So you need to be precise about the type of tool that you are using.
Tools Pricing Per Hours And Daily Basis Rent
We analyze the market as per industry norms and we tried to make a list of some power hand tools and types of equipment, also categorized the list onto daily, monthly, and weekly basis rent. All pricing is almost approx as per the current scenario of the market also the buying price of that particular product. (Location: Newyork City)
Variety Of Tools Available For Rent
|2.0-2.4kW Portable Generator, Gas Powered||$54||$166||$393|
|5.5-5.9kW Portable Generator, Gasoline Powered||$91||$278||$593|
|2,000W Portable Light Stand, Metal Halide||$30||$140||$289|
|Outdoor Work Light String, 100 ft.||$21||$64||$127|
|Backpack Blower, Gas Powered||$57||$184||$392|
|Brush Cutter, Gas Powered||$45||$162||$330|
|Chain Saw, Gas Powered, 18 in. Cutting Blade||$80||$200||$474|
|One-man Auger, Gas Power, 11 hp, 36″ Depth||$80||$287||$800|
|Pressure Washer Chemical Injector Attachment||$12||$35||$69|
|Pressure Washer Hose||$9||$25||$89|
|Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner, 4,000 PSI||$35||$149||$310|
|Pressure Washer, 2,700 PSI, Gas Powered||$87||$240||$612|
|Pressure Washer, Hot Water, 3,500 PSI, Gas Powered||$170||$550||$1200|
|Ride-on Sweeper, 8 ft.||$215||$649||$2500|
|Air Chipping Hammer||$56||$132||$302|
|Air Impact Wrench, 1 in. Drive, D-handle||$100||$230||$550|
- Check for the location. The Lowes Tool Rental is not available all over the world, but only for specific cities. So before you order for a rental, you need to make sure that the tool is deliverable to your city.
- Know about the maintenance and the rental policy of the tools that you are using. You can always ask the customer service and know all about the damage related queries to the product.
- The next thing that you need to know is the availability of the tools. Before you are willing to opt for a new tool to rent, make sure that it is available. You can enquire about the customer service itself before you rent the tool.
Lowes Tool Rental Near Me
|Indiana||New Mexico||West Virginia|
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ’s]
Q- Can the Lowes Tool Rental be effective?
If you are not having the initiative to make up investment, the Lowes Tool Rental is much effective for you. The most essential point is that you won’t have to pay huge money for purchasing the tool if it is about limited time usage. It saves you money.
Q- How Can I Pay for A Lowes Tool Rental?
To order for any tool from the Lowes Tool Rental, all that y need to do is to go to the official site. Here you will find the tool rental menu where you can o and fill up the details. Simply move forward to the payment page and use your credit or debit card to make the payment. You can add the shipment address for the pickup.
Q- How long is the rental valid?
The Lowes Tool Rental is valid for 30 days. You can also get more for some of the types of equipment, but not for all. Most of the tools available have a 30-day rental. If you wish to keep them for more, you need to provide a special request to get it.
Q- How Do I get a discount for Lowes Tool Rental?
Yes, Lowes Tool Rental provides you discounts to cut down the budget and makes it quite affordable to use. The ideal coupons from Lowes will offer you a 10% off. You can get the coupon from the official website itself. Just enter it on the payment page and then you will be able to avail the coupon.
Q- How much does it cost for Lowes Tool Rental?
Now, this always depends on the type of tool that you are about to rent. It also may depend on the time that you are renting the tool for. However, if you are just renting the tools for 30 days, the price range varies from $10 to $50 depending on the tool that you are choosing.
The Lowes Tool Rental is a great way to get the best out of your professional work. You can always look here to know all about the Lowes Tool Rental program and get started with completing your work.