Blurry vision can lead to serious accidents when it comes to driving at night. Intermittent brightness of the headlights may create a blind spot while driving. Failure to see the passing vehicles may lead to serious injuries or even a brutal accident. Having proper lights that will directly fall on the road is very important. Furthermore, it is equally important to have a higher grade of headlamps while driving any vehicle at night time. Surveys suggest that diminished headlights are the primary source in roughly 50 percent of accidents that happen in the night time.
The H11 bulb is a specific type of light bulb that works with a single beam light dispersion. It can be used in one or multiple positions as per the installation of the bulb. However, because of the light formation in the automotive, the brightest h11 beam is great for low beam, high beam, and also fog light uses. Modern-day manufacturers commonly use the h11 bulb while manufacturing the automotive, but there are still multiple cars existing that require a specific upgrade in the headlamps.
There are multiple benefits for having the brightest h11 headlamps installed in a car. Because of the technology and the mechanism of work, these bulbs tend to last longer than any halogen lamps. The HID and the LED light dispersion are always better to see. Moreover, they improve the aesthetics of the car with low beam operations and dim lights, these bulbs can reckon the look of an average car to make it feel upgraded. So installing the h11 bulbs can add both versatility and value to the car.
10 Best H11 Headlight Bulbs List
Alla Lighting H11 LED Fog Light Bulbs
- It includes an aluminum heat sink coating. This coating allows the bulb to be protected from any type of overheating issues.
- The product features a high-quality projector lens. The lens has inbuilt technology to directly reflect the light on the road and makes it controllable.
- All the materials inside are made up of flame retardant technology. It avoids any type of short circuit problems with the product.
- It comes with a long lifespan. Since the product consumes very low power, it also heats up less. Thus it can serve bright lights for a long time.
PHILIPS – Diamond Vision H11 Halogen HID
- This product includes halogen type bulbs and comes with a dimension of 4.4 x 4 x 2.2 inches. Because of this, it can be a good fit for most vehicles.
- It includes diamond vision technology. This technology includes a projector lens to produce white bright light specifically on the road.
- The power consumption is around 55 Watt for both low and high beam operations. It can always last longer than any other OEM.
- Comparing this model with other OEMs, the dime mode works much better for any car. It can specifically serve as a proper DRL for any sedan or SUV.
BEAMTECH H11 LED Headlight Bulb
- The BEAMTECH H11 LED Headlight Bulb features a total of 8000K lumens of white light. It comes with 4000K lumen per light.
- The product comes with an operating life of 30000 hrs. It consumes very low power and includes overheat protecting aluminum coating.
- It comes with easy fitting options and has a dimension of only 6.1 x 6.2 x 2.4 inches. This allows the user to easily fit in the bulb to any type of headlamp fittings.
- Plug-N-Play option makes the product much more valuable. It has no external switches and turns on as soon as the headlight switches are ignited.
XENTEC H11 6000K HID Xenon Bulb
- The brightest h11 bulb works efficiently with dual high beam and low beam operations that work out good for a night drive. This product comes with an AMP connector for easy installation.
- It comes with a simple AUX cable connector including a 9006 cable along with a clip. This allows easy and safe fittings without any type of shorts.
- The light dispersion is quite good in terms of all the HID bulbs. It has a total lumen of 6000K that can be efficient for night driving.
- This product features high-performance light in terms of bright light. The digital ballast option increases more efficiency to the product.
PIAA 15211 H11 Xtreme White Plus
- Quartz glass & alloy filaments allow the product to come with a long-lasting performance. It includes allowing filaments that are always good at dispersing heat.
- This product features metal and poly blended bases. With the help of this feature, the filament and the globe always remain cool and consume low electricity.
- The product comes with easy installation options with a simple plug and play mechanism. For installation, it uses compact settings and an aux cable.
- 4000k Bright White Color enhances a deep impact on the road. This can increase the visibility of the eyesight and make it safe for your use.
HIKARI Ultra LED H11 Headlight Bulbs
- The max light output for this product reaches 12000 per pair. It has a much brighter stock when it comes to dispersion compared to any regular halogen lamps.
- Moreover, this product comes with an ultra-thin heat sink. It is specially used to improve technology to get better light utilization.
- Apart from this, it includes a uniform beam pattern. This beam pattern is highly specific when it comes to casual dispersion and you can even get a proper night vision.
- It features an incredibly slim design of 0.8mm which makes the bulb an easy fit for any model. Because of this, the light produces a single focus output.
Philips H11 Standard Halogen Bulb
- DOT compliant standards are maintained while preparing the light. It always features the perfect balance of light and projection that is compatible to travel with.
- Because of the high beam and low beam operations, the h11 can be used for both. It serves great as headlamps and also the fog lamps of any car.
- This product comes with a decent size of dimension with 7.1 x 6 x 1.6 inches. It is a perfect size that can be used with both small and big cars.
- The Philips H11 Standard Halogen Bulb comes with simple and easy to install options. It has a push to lock mechanism that allows the lamp to fit in properly.
SYLVANIA – H11 SilverStar Ultra Bulb
- The cobalt blue Nano-coating technology is a unique feature form the bulb. It comes with a highly engineered filament that can have a halogen mixture for bright lighting.
- While operating for a long drive, this product only consumes 55 Wattage of power. Compared with other available models, it is quite the same.
- It comes with bright white halogen headlights that can spread on the road quite well. The overall dispersion is around 6000K lumen.
- These lights come with a lifetime of 40000 hours because of the internal elements and the deep alloy coating used. It always stays cool.
Philips H11 CrystalVision Ultra Headlight Bulb
- This h11 bulb features a crystal vision technology that can disperse the light in the right way. It operates well in both the high beam and the low beam.
- It comes with a unique blue cap right on top of the bulb. Because of this reason, the light comes with a cool effect reducing the warmth on the road.
- The product features ultra sealed beams that come with proper projection lights. It has a single point operation that can allow a better visual experience.
- It has a wide dimension of around 5.1 x 1.4 x 5.1 inches and can be a good fit for small and sedan cars. It has a total wattage of 55 watts.
Autobaba H11 LED Headlight Bulbs
- This Autobaba LED light features Xenon light technology. It sets out a beam angle of 360 degrees that can always improve the night vision.
- Each of the bulbs comes with a maximum dispersion of 10000 K lumens. Because of this, it can always provide the brightest of lights even in a completely dark road.
- The base of the Autobaba H11 LED Headlight Bulbs is fitted with slim rubber backs. It can always be shake-proof and can easily last up to 30000 hours.
- It comes with a simple structure that can be easier for installation. Because of this, it is much faster to plug in the lights and then play them.
Frequently Asked Question [FAQs]
Is the brightest h11 bulb the same as 9005?
If you compare the light dispersion from both of them, they are almost the same. However, the h11 may slightly be a bit inclined towards the low beam light. However, the structure is a bit different when it comes to fittings. The base of the bulb screws is different for the 9005 and the h11. So you need to be specific about the product that you choose.
How long do h11 bulbs last?
Mine is going well for 3 years now and I need to admit that it’s been working well without a doubt. Of course, I had changed my car batteries once, but the life cycle seemed to be impressive. You can expect an LED bulb to easily run for at least 450 to 1000 hours. But mine has run for at least 1400 hours and is still working fine.
Are All best H11 LED Bulbs the Same?
Of course not… If you look at the working mechanism, almost all of them will have a similar mechanism but it does not mean that all of them will have the same light dispersion. Most of the best h11 LED bulbs come with more than 5000K lumen while some might have more than this. So there are different specifications for each of the lights included. It’s like the same for the dual-beam lights.
Are H11 Bulbs Interchangeable?
This can be another thought thing to ask for. Now if you have multiple pairs of h11 bulbs, but from different manufacturers, you’ll see they have different sockets. The light size and the dimension may be universal, but they are manufactured considering some specific car models. So, unfortunately, if an lh11 fits one particular vehicle, it does not mean that it will fit the other.
Both HID bulbs keep flickering and making clicking noise- what should I do?
Well, I see that this is not any usual problem with the lights. Having such frequent flickering problems can mainly be because of two reasons. Either there has been a short for contact or the battery power supply is not being sufficient. If you’re diagnosing this, you need to check for the connections properly. If you find it’s a proper fit, then check the health of the battery.
Bad headlamps while driving are never safe at all. Even if you get halogen headlamps, they must fall on the road and not to other’s eyes. Of course, not every brightest h11 LED bulb will give you the same feel if you do not pick out the right one. Some may have dull lights; some of them may have illegal brightness while the distribution of lights may not be comfortable for some. So you need to be specific about what your requirements are. I must say that even after going through multiple bulbs, it was tough for me to pick out the right one. Here’s a comparison of the three favorite choices that I’ve picked.
The Alla Lighting H11 LED Fog Light Bulbs is my pick as the top choice for my sedan car. This pack comes with a set of two and has 1400 lumens for each of them. If you have a close look, you’ll be able to find that this product includes high illumination with more than 33 pieces of LED chips that allowed me to view the road even better than the HID lamps.
Of course, the XENTEC H11 6000K HID Xenon Bulb is my pick for the premium choice. This product comes with a high color temperature of 3000K lumens and is bright. Moreover, you can get multiple options with the product as it is compatible with most of the cars. The light dispersion almost matches that of an OEM bulb which makes it a top buy.
The PIAA 15211 H11 Xtreme White Plus is a great buy if you want top value for money products available for you. This product comes with a4000K bright white light. It seems to be working nicely and can operate with low power consumption. Specifically, this h11 light only operates at 110 watts for high beam and 55 watts for low beam.